M. Azam Hussain, M.D.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx Lebanon Hospital, New York
- Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology, Penn State Cancer Institute, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Chief Fellow in Hematology/Oncology Penn State Cancer Institute
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Hematology
- Board Certified in Oncology
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
Honors and Awards
Silver Medal Pharmacology – Allama Iqbal Medical College
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
Dr. Hussain is an avid hiker and soccer fan. He enjoys spending free time with his family.