Get organized, contact your care team, access information and find support– all online with Navigating Care!
With Navigating Care, you can:
- Access your health information 24/7
- Receive personalized patient education
- Be prepared for your doctor visits
- Complete forms from home
- Review lab and test results
- Communicate with secure messaging
- Connect with a community of others like you
How To Enroll in Navigating Care
- Make sure we have your current email address on file if you haven't already done so
- Check your inbox for an email invitation from Navigating Care with the subject line “Join our Patient Portal.” If you don’t receive a link, check your spam or junk folders.
- Follow the 3-step registration wizard to create your account
- Bookmark https://patient.navigatingcare.com for easy access
Tips for Accessing Navigating Care
- If you do not receive an email invitation, check both the Spam and Junk folders in your email inbox.
- Keep your login and password in a secure place where you can find it for future reference if needed.
- Create a bookmark on your browser: navigatingcare.com/account/login.
For additional help with your Navigating Care account, please call 800-925-4456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Patients previously enrolled in MyCarePlus**
The MyCarePlus patient portal is no longer supported by NYOH and your login credentials will no longer work. You will need to enroll in Navigating Care to access NYOH's patient portal.
Navigating Care is updating to improve your experience. Below are tip sheets to help you navigate the new features.
For questions or concerns, please contact Navigating Care at 1-800-925-4456 or through email at email@example.com.