John Phelan, M.D.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Chemistry—Boston College
- Medical Degree—Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship & Residency, Internal Medicine—University of Michigan Medical Center
- Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology—University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Hematology
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
Clinical Assistant Professor, Albany Medical College
Prior to joining NYOH, Dr. Phelan served for more than a decade as an attending physician at the Lipson Cancer Center at Rochester General Hospital and held an affiliated physician faculty appointment at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.