NYOH Announces Monthly Breast Cancer Survivorship Series
We've concluded our 2021 monthly fireside chats. Stay tuned for our 2022 series.
NYOH partnered with breast health and medical experts across the east coast to host monthly programming focused on breast health, cancer and survivorship. Dr. Maria Theodoulou, Program Director, Breast Medicine Services at New York Oncology Hematology and Dr. Arsyl De Jesus, Radiation Oncologist and Practice VP at New York Oncology Hematology, moderated each chat.
If you have comments or feedback you'd like to share, please connect with us!
Dispelling Myths and Taboos Regarding Breast Cancer Health, Lifestyle and Supplements
July 21, 2021 • 6:00–7:00 pm est
- Dr. Neil Iyengar, Medical Oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Ting Bao, Chief, Director of Integrative Medicine at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Empowerment: Moving Forward After Your Diagnosis
August 18, 2021 • 6:00–7:00 pm est
- Stacy Fischer-Rosenthal, President of Fischer Travel
- Dr. Bridget Finn, Founder and President of the Capital Region Center for Sexual Health
- Dr. Monique C. James, Attending Psychiatrist, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Colleen D. Murray, RN, MSN, OCN, RNFA, FNP-C, Breast Medicine Services at New York Oncology Hematology
Topic: The Breast, The Breast, The Breast: Are we all at risk?
September 13, 2021 • 6:00–7:00 pm est
- Dr. Loren Rourke, MHCM, FACS, Breast Surgeon at Texas Oncology-Woodlands and Chief Surgical Officer for McKesson Specialty Health and The US Oncology Network
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Morris, Chair, Department of Radiology and Professor, Department of Radiology at U.C. Davis Health
Topic: Breast Cancer and Below the Waist
October 18, 2021 • 6:00–7:00 pm est
- Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, Gynecologic Oncologist, Women’s Health and Aging Strategies and Advanced Pelvic Surgeon at Poynor Health NYC and NYU Langone Health