Hudson Cancer Center
69 Prospect Ave.
Hudson, NY 12534
Phone: (518) 822-8484
Salim Contractor, M.D.
- Pre-Medical Degree—Bombay Scottish Junior College
- Medical Degree—Grant Medical College, Bombay, India
- Residency, Internal Medicine—Catholic Medical Center, Cornell University Medical College
- Fellowship—Hematology, Coney Island Hospital, SUNY at Brooklyn, NY
- Fellowship—Hematology & Oncology, Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowship—Oncology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Mount Sinai College of Medicine, New York City
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology
Honors and Awards
- Best Medical Intern—St. John’s Medical Center/Catholic Medical Center
- First Prize for Academic Excellence—Bombay Scottish Junior College
- All India Athletic Team—Grant Medical College
- Individual Athletic Championship, Track & Field—Grant Medical College
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Hematology
Clinical Assistant Professor, Albany Medical College
Dr. Contractor and his wife have three children. He speaks several Indian languages including Hindi, Urdo and Jugrati and enjoys reading, sports and travel.