Clifton Park Cancer Center - Saratoga County
3 Crossing Blvd
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Phone: (518) 831-4434
Adriana Lisinschi, M.D., Ph.D.
- Medical Degree - State Medical & Pharmaceutical University Nicolae Testemitanu, Moldova
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine – Jacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, New York, NY
- Residency in Medical Oncology & Hematology – Institute of Oncology of Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova
- Research Fellow in Oncology & Hematology – Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology
- Board Certified in Hematology
Memberships and Affiliations
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Dr. Lisinschi is fluent in both Romanian and Russian. She studied classical piano at the Moldavian School for Gifted Children. She enjoys playing the piano as well as volleyball.